Beluga’s objective is to improve quality of life by promoting environmental conservation and ecologically sustainable development. We do this by arousing interest in environmental issues in collaboration with the government and government ministries, municipalities, companies and individuals. A good environmental policy leads to improved well being of employees, a stronger image of companies and institutions and thereby increased profitablilty which increases competitiveness of the company in question.
In its operations, Beluga tries to:
· Put emphasis on the contribution of each customer in forming and following their own environmental policy, and tries to keep all communication in electronic, not paper, form.
· Put emphasis on the fact that processing and presentation of an environmental policy is both general and extensive but done in such a way that it has the least environmental impact. Therefore, Beluga publicizes its environmental policy and points out the environmental policies of its customers with the help of the Internet.
· Follow its own environmental policy and takes pains to comply with valid international standards, laws and regulations on environmental matters. Beluga’s environmental policy is continually under review and is revamped at least once a year.
· Follow the environmental objectives for individuals and be a model for others in these matters.
· Buy goods and services from parties that have devised a clear policy on environmental matters.